Today is my best friend’s birthday. I love her. I don’t know what I’d do without her, sounds cliche but I don’t care. She’s my favorite person to do stuff with and we do so much. I’ve known her since we were two years old, we met in New York at Sutton Gym. Then she came to the same elementary school I was going to, she then left for middle school and we both went to the same high school together. We have become so close these past few years and I value our friendship so much. I hope she has a great birthday! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! <3
1. The first picture is when we used to video chat. We had the longest video chat ever. It was so fun and I miss that.
2. During the summer of 2008, Ava came to visit me in France. It was so fun, we had a lot of fun times like throwing almonds and people and “drinking” champagne.
3. This past spring break we went to Quebec. It was so much fun. This was taken at the sugar shack on our last night there.
4. One night we were hanging out and we went to Subway. We got these drinks called vault and it made us so hyper, it was so fun.
5. This was in France over the summer of 2008. One night we went to this resturant in town and we were just having a lot of fun and there was live music playing.
6. The girls :) It was coming down to our last few hours. This was when Chris left and I can still remember Ava and I were the only ones who say him actually fell. No one else believed us and when we were trying to show them what he did we just looked like idiots…but that’s common. :)
7. March 1st, 2009 be at the Teen Trackside Center because you’re looking fine. Our first Push Play concert. It was so fun, we spent so much time making this book for them and gave it to them when they were signing posters.
8. Best. Train. Ride. Ever. What else is there to say?
Oh and there are so many more photos I would have added but these are just a few. <3
tagged as: sickoftonight. ava. best friend. happy birthday ava!. June 24 2011. 17th birthday.